Thursday, April 5, 2012

Balanced?

Balanced

Sunday is Easter. I feel so unprepared. We have no plans. 

I've been thinking a lot about what I *should* be doing right now. 

The three shoulds that I manage on a daily basis are to get up, showered and dressed. 
I guess putting food on the table counts as a should which is also done daily. 

Beyond that, I'm never quite sure where each day will go. I have a couple of lists. Things I'd *like* to do and things, yes, I *should* do. But at the end of the day being able to tick that box "I survived" is what it's all about. Every day starts fresh and I check in with Axel if there's anything I an do for him. 

Then I do what feels right. Nothing more. Nothing less.

It's become a bit of a balancing act.

Maintain .. us first, then the house.
Some days it's one step forward and quite a few backwards.


Especially when I stop and let myself wander and wonder.
I *should* be nesting.

Dabbing

Memories of my babies punctuate every activity.
Every heartbeat.
Every breath.

****

is there something you are trying to balance ?
or is there something on your *should* do list?

****

oh, and the egg cartons? the egg cartons?
I have plans for those.

Can you guess?

Big plans!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Laat deze dagen maar gewoon op je afkomen, en doe waar je zin in hebt. Ben wel benieuwd wat je gaat doen met die eierdoosjes ...
    Liesbet

    ReplyDelete

*please read*

I would REALLY like to reply to your comment, but I can't unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE PROFILE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...