I'm working on an idea for my swap with Mary. It's supposed to be done by July 1st .. hmmm, I think I may be a few days late .. but I think I'm on to something good!
Here's the task:
- anything with a bird theme or circles
- beachy colors: pale blues, seafoam green, biege OR reds, yellows, greens
- includes appliqué or embroidery
- 8"x10" or smaller
ok .. fabric selection .. I tended immediately towards the "beachy" feel and I'll show that later, but I also knew I'd be embroidering or appliquéing birds and nests .. they are definitely an obsession of mine right now.
embroidery / appliqué ideas
- tree / topiary
- bird - duh!
- polka dots - not sure why ..
- leaves .. think spring
- musical note - for song!
- .. and something i can't read .. hmm ... what was that
- maybe a branch with cherry blossoms
... we'll see what happens tonight. Pin It Now!