Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Our winner is ...


What a lot of fun . . . we’ll have to do this more often.

The name of everyone who posted a comment was written on a leaf.
 Then tossed
into the wind and raked into a pile  . . . before . . . my neighbour pulled the name of 
our lucky winner!
Congratulations to Peggy who won a free Toybox panel by posting a comment to my last blog entry.  
It was such a delight to read so many comments and helped to fill a void . . . I’ve really missed the daily contact with customers since we closed the brick and mortar shop and it was so nice to know that it’s a two-way road.  I do hope to keep in touch, through events, emails and blog entries and always invite and encourage you to add a comment.  They are all read and while I can’t answer every single one directly, I do pick out some each week to answer personally.

Be sure to stop by on Friday to see what I’ve been up to in the last week.  
And in the meantime . . .
. . . stop and enjoy the falling leaves,  Jovita




1 Comment
PEGGY
WOW!  Thanks so much.  I guess I can't say "I never win anything" not anymore.
Thursday, November 8, 2007 - 12:10 PM
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*please read*

I would REALLY like to reply to your comment, but I can't unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE PROFILE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...