Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Yes, we are alive *and* well ...

Sorry it's been so quiet here ... and I know so many of you are new followers and probably wondering what the heck is going on.

Well the simple truth is there's been a lot going on, too much really and I decided the only way for me to keep my head above water was to keep my head down and concentrate on my family.

I'm sorry.

But I know you all understand.

I've missed you.
I've missed writing.
I've missed creating and sewing.

But we are doing fine .. we're happy and healthy .. just taking one day at a time.

One of Saskia & Arne's godmothers did a photoshoot with us in September to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary (in August) and we finally had time to sit down and pic out our favorites. This is one of mine! 

How perfect is this?? And why didn't we do it sooner?

Sneaky ...

I have been wanting to do anniversary pictures for years and we ( ahem, I ) finally made it happen! There are more .. and I put a few on flickr today after editing them and playing around a bit for just a few minutes. Now we have to agree and decide which ones to frame ... or have printed on canvas. Hehe, it might take us another 15 years to agree on that!

I'm also popping in to remind you there's still time to enter the drawing for my giveaway ... it ends tonight! Pop over here, become a follower (if you aren't already), print out the free pattern and leave a comment to be eligible to win a kit for my Charlotte's Keeping Watch block designed for the Glorious Autumn Block Party.

Glorious Autumn Block Party - Charlotte's Keeping Watch. 2012-10-12
Once In A Blue Moon my Charlotte’s Keeping Watch block from Jovita Goldschmidt  and Quilting Gallery Glorious Autumn Block Party 101612
 Be sure to check out the blocks that have already been made too!  Aren't they fantastic?

I love how individual they are turning out! A plaid barn, a brick barn ... the possibilities are endless.


There's another one here but I'm not able to post a picture. I love her web - she did it by machine!!

In the meantime, Happy Sewing!
I'll be back as soon as I can. xox
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Your anniversary pictures are beautiful I can understand why you might have a hard time deciding which ones to frame or print on canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics are really lovely, happy belated anniversary to you both! It's good to see you're doing ok together.
    a x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your anniversary pictures are great in flickr. And especially this picture is my favorite.

    Kids Games

    ReplyDelete

*please read*

I would REALLY like to reply to your comment, but I can't unless you have your email address visible in your settings!

Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click where it says "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE PROFILE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...